9.25.2011




Another Sunday brunch, but this time with rain. Sometimes there's a fine line between enjoying something so much that it needs to be documented and not enjoying something as much because you were too busy documenting it. (I think this is why my penchant for carrying around a disposable camera developed.)

So, here are a few quiet moments from today, but I think the real joy was in conversation, Chicago architecture, a beer over some football, an insightful lecture, a book on the train . . . and my long-awaited meal at The Publican. Oh. The. Food.

On a side note, I'm just finishing up The Fountainhead. Have you all read any Ayn Rand? Thoughts? It's just completely in my head.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the camera.. lovely pictures though. Sounds like a very nice day :) By the way, can you email me your new address please?

    ReplyDelete