6.05.2011

summer white



Summer is here: a coconut and lime macaroon, my white wide-legged jumpsuit on the bus, and an interesting landscaped façade Sam and I came across on a walk. We have an old "fashion rule" in The States that requires you not to wear white before Memorial Day (last weekend of May) or after Labor Day (first Monday of September). I usually don't give those things any mind, but I felt reluctant to put this on until last weekend. Do you have any silly rules like this where you live?

1 comment:

  1. Uh, this macaroon looks delicious! I am always impressed by their huge variety of tastes! Need to get some too next time I am visiting France! A silly rule I can think of is that you are not "allowed" to bring your car to the car-wash on sunday. But getting fuel is okay ;-)!

    ReplyDelete